I am not even sure how to ask this question, so I will simply describe what I cannot do:
1. I have several email accounts in Zimbra desktop.
2. One account, my gmail address, has an address book with all my contacts. If I use that address auto complete works.
3. If I use any other address, autocomplete does not work.
4. I tried clicking, under preferences for the gmail account address book, "Autocomplete using this address book for all accounts." That ddid not solve the problem.
5. So, what do I do? Add addresses to each email account? If so, how would I do that.
I do enjoy using Zimbra and it is working well in all other aspects.