I can not get my yahoo contacts to show up in Zimbra
I have tried to remove and re-add the yahoo account multiple times (painful because my mailbox is 1.2gb)
I do get a Oauth request for the mail side, and paste the key into zimbra, and mail seems to sync.
However I have 0 contacts.
I just moved to a completely new windows account, and setup Zimbra from scratch. I did try to first sync with only mail, and then see if adding the contacts later would help. After deleting my yahoo account, it didn't seem to prompt me for the oauth when syncing my mail, but did sync, then when I added the contacts afterward it asked for another oauth, so I thought I might be good. But after the sync finally finished, no contacts.
All of my contacts are through yahoo mail, so Zimbra is useless if I don't have my yahoo contacts.

Thanks,
Nathan

Debug message: must grant access to yahoo contact API

Exception:

com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.OfflineServiceException: must grant access to yahoo contact API
ExceptionId:sync-mbox-nathan_jamie@yahoo.com:1370270773379:9b5f409066dce 413
Codeffline.YCONTACT_NEED_VERIFY
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.OfflineServiceException.YCON TACT_NEED_VERIFY(OfflineServiceException.java:100)
at com.zimbra.cs.offline.ab.yc.YContactImport.importD ata(YContactImport.java:67)
at com.zimbra.cs.offline.OfflineImport.importData(Off lineImport.java:100)
at com.zimbra.cs.offline.YMailImport.importData(YMail Import.java:60)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.DataSourceManager.importD ata(DataSourceManager.java:317)
at com.zimbra.cs.datasource.DataSourceManager.importD ata(DataSourceManager.java:277)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DataSourceMailbox.syncAllLoc alDataSources(DataSourceMailbox.java:439)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DataSourceMailbox.sync(DataS ourceMailbox.java:478)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.DataSourceMailbox.syncOnTime r(DataSourceMailbox.java:406)
at com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.SyncMailbox$1.run(SyncMailbo x.java:279)
at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

If issue persists please post description and debug information here.