I am running Zimbra Desktop 7.2.2 GA (build 11951) on Windows XP SP3. I can synch the inbox on all of my e-mail accounts, 2 yahoo accounts, 3 gmail accounts and 1 POP3 account. The problem is it will not send mail or synch contacts with any of these accounts now. It had been a few weeks since I had used this particular computer and now I find it behaving like this. I have been through a number of builds and a number of these types of issues with this software. It seems more prevalent every time the company changes hands. I am not sure what to make of this, but it sure doesn't make me want to continue using this software.