Thread: Downloading Yahoo attachments

Hybrid View

Question Downloading Yahoo attachments

Hi, I searched through various forums but not able to understand how to resolve this.

I am running Zimbra 7.2.2 GA on Vista.

When I am syncing my Yahoo account with zimbra, it appears its downloading and syncing all emails with attachment less than 10 Mb. But it has not yet downloaded anything above that.

After 7 days of continuous run, some of my Yahoo emails with attachments from 10-20 Mb are not downloaded to zimbra desktop because of which its not syncing all folders.

For example, zimbra moves from last bottom folder to top folder. But there is attachment somewhere in middle folder and since zimbra is stuck there, it not yet downloaded any emails in all folders above that.

Greatly appreciate the response.

Zimbra experts, I am really surprised nobody has answer to this. None of my yahoo emails with attachment greater than 10 Mb is getting downloaded. Is something wrong with my installation, configuration? Is something about Windows Vista? I have 7.2.2 GA which is suppose to be best one.

I am kind of baffled because my entire synchronization is frozen because its not able to download yahoo emails above 10 Mb from Yahoo server.

In zimbra, sync works from bottom folder to top, so if it gets stuck in between, all folders above will not get their turn to sync.

I highly appreciate help from zimbra developer or expert. Otherwise I need to stop using this product as sync is frozen. Advance thanks for any suggestions