Thread: Zimbra Desktop 7.2.5 GA (build 1238)

Default Zimbra Desktop 7.2.5 GA (build 1238)

I have updated Zimbra desktop on a couple of our systems and have noticed a possible BUG.
    Anytime users on these 2 updates attempt to create an appointment they get hit with the following error;

Code:
    Server error (unknown command sent to server).

method:	[unknown]
    msg:	unknown document: GetWorkingHoursRequest
    code:	service.UNKNOWN_DOCUMENT
    detail:	soap:Sender
    trace:	com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException: unknown document: GetWorkingHoursRequest ExceptionId:btpool0-161815://mail.atelka.com/service/soap/GetWorkingHoursRequest:1400765821523:4977d7c4ae2f4ea1 Code:service.UNKNOWN_DOCUMENT at com.zimbra.common.service.ServiceException.UNKNOWN_DOCUMENT(ServiceException.java:262) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatchRequest(SoapEngine.java:330) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:274) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapEngine.dispatch(SoapEngine.java:158) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doWork(SoapServlet.java:291) at com.zimbra.soap.SoapServlet.doPost(SoapServlet.java:212) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.ZimbraServlet.service(ZimbraServlet.java:181) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) at com.zimbra.cs.servlet.SetHeaderFilter.doFilter(SetHeaderFilter.java:79) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.servlet.UserAgentFilter.doFilter(UserAgentFilter.java:81) at org.mortbay.servlet.GzipFilter.doFilter(GzipFilter.java:155) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388) at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216) at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765) at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.rewrite.RewriteHandler.handle(RewriteHandler.java:230) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.DebugHandler.handle(DebugHandler.java:77) at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:543) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:939) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:755) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218) at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:405) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409) at org.mortbay.thread.BoundedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(BoundedThreadPool.java:451)
    request:	

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soap:Header><context xmlns="urn:zimbra"><userAgent xmlns="" name="ZimbraWebClient - PRISM (Win)" version="7.2.5 GA"/><session xmlns="" id="14"/><notify xmlns="" seq="27"/><account xmlns="" by="name">name@email.com</account><format xmlns="" type="js"/></context></soap:Header><soap:Body><GetWorkingHoursRequest xmlns="urn:zimbraMail" s="1400382000000" e="1400986800000" name="name@email.ca,name@email.com"/></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

Has anyone else seen this in the updateed client?
    Server side we are running;

Release 6.0.7_GA_2473.RHEL5_64_20100616215237 CentOS5_64 FOSS edition.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Oli~

I tried on mine..create an appointment ..sync ...no issue
    go back and edit appointment...sync ..no error.

only with yahoo...

you might check server side..

Were you using a very old version of Zimbra Desktop previously? The newer versions would only be compatible with ZCS 7 and later.

Quote Originally Posted by vmahajan View Post
    Were you using a very old version of Zimbra Desktop previously? The newer versions would only be compatible with ZCS 7 and later.
    I'm not sure what you we classify as very old? The previous version we were using was zdesktop_7_2_1_ga_b11637_20120906071254_win32.msi
    The issue is that all my clients are constanly being asked to upgrade to this new version.
    If they do, they will all be blagued with this issue/bug.

Oli~

Hello,

Has the server update solved the problem?
    I encounter the same issue.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Not sure yet - I suspect that it will. We have not yet updated our server side. We hope to eventually plan out this activity. Until then we are simply advising our clients to no upgrade to the new Zimbra Desktop. If they do, they will be simply bombarded with all the errors when trying to do a look up on a users schedule when sending out an invite.

Oli~

Thank you for the answer. I'm going to update the server, when done, I follow up.