Here at our house we recently switched to comcast business class from residential. Well apparently the two different services use different smtp servers and account for authentication. I went ahead and figure all of that our and took care of it. But now i am getting two separate errors that i can not fix. I used to have the relay temporarily using smtp.gmail.com but now in my efforts to switch to comcast (gmail wasnt working properly) not neither relay will authenticate. I am not sure why this is happening. It used to say authentication was denied and that made sense. But not it just had the errors below and i feel they might be related. Any help would be beyond welcome.

relay=smtp.gmail.com[173.194.68.108]:587, delay=0.43, delays=0.09/0.01/0.29/0.03, dsn=5.5.1, status=bounced (host smtp.gmail.com[173.194.68.108] said: 530-5.5.1 Authentication Required. Learn more at 530 5.5.1

Jun 24 23:24:37 zimbra postfix/smtp[26830]: warning: database /opt/zimbra/conf/relay_password.db is older than source file /opt/zimbra/conf/relay_password

My general belief is that the .db file is older then source causes it to maybe not read the correct username and password? If thats the case how do i update it? Also if that is not the case what am i missing?