I was forced to switch from Outlook to Zimbra for work and have to say I am very disappointed. There is such less functionality with this program and I am required to click at least twice as much to get the same outcome as I used to from Outlook. For instance:
1) When I click to open an email to read it and then decide to delete it, the program goes back to the main email reading pane, it doesn't progress to the next email. This causes me to again click on the next email, and if I want to delete that, I have to start all over again. Problem: Double-clicking whereas in Outlook this was not an issue.
2) When email is open, the arrows to go to previous or next email are on the extreme right of screen, away from all the other prompts.
3) Companies often require now that emails are bcc'd. There is no option to keep the bcc as a default. I always have to select bcc when I am creating a new email. Again, double clicking or selecting when with Outlook there was a bcc default option.
4) The spell check doesn't retain a vocabulary of selected words making the function repeatedly highlight the same names, etc.
5) The address book is has almost no functionality in its present form -- it is just a list. I used to be able to see columns of address and sort my contacts by company. Now, all I have a an alphabetical list of over 500 contacts. Useless.
Unfortunately, these issues are going to slow down productivity by adding more steps to achieve prior same results.