Thread: Changes in M3?

Hybrid View

Default Changes in M3?

Hi,

without looking into the language files very much: What differences are between M2 and M3? Are there just a few new entries (are they marked?)?

What is the best way to "port" my translated german ZmMsg.properties file from M2 to M3?

Hi

I was doing the Finnish translation. I started with M2 files, but I'm using M3.

There is lot changes in ZmMsg.properties file and some minor in the others.

The best way from my point of view is to have the origimal M3 file and your M2 file side by side and go through them line by line. You need to remove some lines in your M2 files. It took few hours for me.

I started to make list of changes, but there too many changes and the list would not be helpful anymore.

-- Timo

Quote Originally Posted by meikka
    Hi

I was doing the Finnish translation. I started with M2 files, but I'm using M3.

There is lot changes in ZmMsg.properties file and some minor in the others.

The best way from my point of view is to have the origimal M3 file and your M2 file side by side and go through them line by line. You need to remove some lines in your M2 files. It took few hours for me.

I started to make list of changes, but there too many changes and the list would not be helpful anymore.

-- Timo
    Thanks for the answer. So I will do it like you and compare the files line by line.

goetzi