Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hungarian translation

I find a 5.x translation (from hazno, translation created by A'rpi Zimbra 6 | HUP ),
    and update to 6.0.6 version.

After all I translate a lot of missing hungarian texts.

translation available hear http://www.bilance.hu/zimbra_fordita...u_6_0_6.tar.gz

Unhappy date parse error in advanced search - 6.0.6 hungarian translation

After translate a lot of text, If I search by date in advanced mode , I take an error message in mailbox.log :

2010-05-26 11:15:24,216 INFO [btpool0-8://zimbratest.ztest/service/soap/SearchRequest] [name=konyvelo.andrea@bilance.hu;mid=13;ip=192.168. 1.92;ua=ZimbraWebClient - FF3.0 (Win)/6.0.6_
    com.zimbra.cs.mailbox.MailServiceException: Couldn't parse query: before:"5/4/10"
    ExceptionId:btpool0-8://zimbratest.ztest/service/soap/SearchRequest:1274865324215:29f01629d85be9a6

Of course the search not working

The bug is in the new hungarian translation, because if I change the language to English then the date search working perfectly.
    I change some date/time format string in the Hungarian localization, but I don't know how can I fix it...

In progress new 6.0.6 hungarian translation available hear http://www.bilance.hu/zimbra_fordita...u_6_0_6.tar.gz

Quote Originally Posted by vajtsz View Post
    After translate a lot of text, If I search by date in advanced mode , I take an error message in mailbox.log :

Of course the search not working

The bug is in the new hungarian translation, because if I change the language to English then the date search working perfectly.
    I change some date/time format string in the Hungarian localization, but I don't know how can I fix it...

In progress new 6.0.6 hungarian translation available hear http://www.bilance.hu/zimbra_fordita...u_6_0_6.tar.gz
    Hi vajtsz,
    do I understand it right, that the other things are already working? I could not read Your readme.txt, since I dont speak hungarian, but I will get a translation of it from my colleages soon. I will install and test it then. If I find anything, I let you know.

regards
    Karl

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by karls0 View Post
    Hi vajtsz,
    do I understand it right, that the other things are already working? I could not read Your readme.txt, since I dont speak hungarian, but I will get a translation of it from my colleages soon. I will install and test it then. If I find anything, I let you know.

regards
    Karl
    I test the hungarian translation, and I only find the advanced search that not working. But the zimbra "program" quite complex so I think it's before a beta translation

Sry for the hungarian readme.txt

Till now only hungarian users saw this tranlsations, so I wrote it hungarian...

Readme.txt (important notes in english)

I Found the base of the translation on the internet, from Hanzo,A'rpi : Zimbra 6 | HUP , http://thot.banki.h/arpi/zimbra/zimb...aritas-604.tgz

I convert the files to UTF-8 (iconv) and after that I merge it with the 6.0.6 prop files. (prop2po,...,po2prop...)
    I translate a lot of english text to hungarian. And I convert them to native format. ( Translations - Zimbra :: Wiki )

The files that start with utf8 of course the utf-8 versions, and others the nativ files. (thats need to be there in the zimbra folder)

I create 2 shell script to help the translation :
    nativba.sh - convert utf8 files to nativ
    elesitsd.sh - that's copy the new native translations files to /opt/zimbra.... and restart the mail demon.
    With these files anybody can continue the translation, modify the utf8 files, lunch the nativba and elesitsd files, and done.

Not all string translated to hungarian, but the most in the ajax web client finished.

Last modofication : 2010.05.18

Tomorrow I will upload new translation because today I make some modifications.

I prove to find out the search problem to, I comment out formatDateShort = M/d/yy parameter, but it not helped

I uploaded the refreshed translation files, and the readme.txt file too.

Thank you for any help.
    Last edited by vajtsz; 05-27-2010 at 12:22 AM.