Hi,

I have already posted about this situation a while back, and did receive a solution from Zimbra (KevinH, I believe). All single quotes, when they're part of a property containing a {n}, had do be doubled, or it would break Zimbra's GUI (a popup would not popup, or status messages would not show up)

Just redone and ajusted my translation to the new properties files (Release 3.1.0_GA_332.FC4_20060414123554 FC4 FOSS edition), and noticed that single quotes would again cause problems.

Original "double" single-quoted version, that would work in the previous Zimbra version I used:

invalidPollingInterval = L''intervalle de r\u00e9ception automatique doit \u00eatre au moins de {0} minutes

This version does not work anymore (No status message in the bottom left corner if polling is set to t < 2 minutes)

Tried single quote:
invalidPollingInterval = L'intervalle de r\u00e9ception automatique doit \u00eatre au moins de {0} minutes

Same problem.

No single quote:
invalidPollingInterval = Lintervalle de r\u00e9ception automatique doit \u00eatre au moins de {0} minutes

It worked. A message is displayed in the status section.

I think a reliable solution has to be found. It is quite unnerving to know that the GUI might be broken at places because of a single quote...

Thanks for your help.

François