Trouble with translated Zimbra 6.0.3 FOSS
I can't find a solution to the following problems, and appreciate any help.
1) The time and date format is US English, no matter what I do. The name of the days are all translated to Norwegian, as is the name of the months and so on. Default language in Zimbra is Norwegian. I have also doublechecked the preferred language of my browser, and it's definitely Norwegian.
2) The Admin Console is in English, even though Norwegian is set as the default language and all the .properties-files are located both in .../zimbraadmin/...classes/... and .../zimbra/.../classes/...
3) This is a tricky one! I have this scenario:
- Administrator shares the whole account of user A with user B.
- Hence, user B can see user A's mailfolders
- Then someone sends some e-mails to user A.
- User B sees that (In the overview pane (treeview on the left side of the screen)) that User A has unread e-mails in his inbox.
- User B clicks on user A's shared inbox, and expects to see the e-mails listed in the Content Pane. But it's empty, reporting "No results found".
Number three is not an issue if you are using default US English as language (you can see the e-mails in the Content Pane), but with all the other languages I have tried this happens.