Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Language Moderators Wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by ferryiti View Post
    i also want to participate in Arabic Translation, But for Arabic we need to swtich direction from LTR (Left to Right) to RTL (Right To Left)
    Hi Ferryiti-- my advice would be to check out Bugzilla and see if there is an existing enhancement request for support bi-directional languages. If there is definitely vote for it!

In the mean time I believe you could translate the property files if you want...

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    I have been following all the great work that's being done by Community members to translate ZCS into new languages and thought maybe it's time we try for a little more formal collaboration. Anyone game to take on a more official language moderator or contributor role? I can think of alot of benefits- single point of contact, new languages sooner, conserve effort, more completeness, etc.

If anyone is interested, I have put together a quick outline on the Language Wiki of how we might do it in the near term.
    + Language Wiki main
    + Outline

Please PM me with suggestions or let me know what language you'd like to Moderate / contribute on.
    Hi GregA

I would be really intersted in becoming the pt_BR moderator. Right now im starting a translation project, supported by the company where i work at. Our customers are demanding the pt_BR translation. But my wishes to join you in this effort are not limited to my company needs. I really want to help.

Default BR translation

Quote Originally Posted by fviero View Post
    Hi GregA

I would be really intersted in becoming the pt_BR moderator. Right now im starting a translation project, supported by the company where i work at. Our customers are demanding the pt_BR translation. But my wishes to join you in this effort are not limited to my company needs. I really want to help.
    Great to hear! We do have a very active group in the Forum, have you asked around there by any chance? (Davi Baldwin). If you have but not heard anything, we do have an official translation in source control you can contribute too / moderate.

Let me know, (you can always PM me) I can help facilitate.

(also-- a good start is to fill out a contributor agreement and send it in and I can give you contribution status)

Cheers, greg

Hi GregA

Ive already signed the agreement and will be sending it ASAP. And yes, i went through the Portuguese Brazilian translation thread but have not yet contacted Mr. Davi Baldwin. Will do that right now. Thanks a lot for your reply and congratulations on the great job done with Zimbra.

Cheers.

GregA

I just sent, by FAX, the contributor agreement. Also i wrote a post on the portuguese brazilian discussion thread but i have not received any reply yet. Maybe im just too anxious.

Thanks. Look forward to talk to you.

Hi GragA

Can you confirm you guys at zimbra received my fax with the contributor agreement? Im already in touch with the people working on the portuguese brazilian translation.

Default Translation into Turkish Language

Hi,

I searched the whole forum and unfortunately I couldn't find any translation efforts regarding to Turkish language. If possible, I'm willing to help as being the moderator of Turkish translation efforts.

Cheers!

Tarkan

Quote Originally Posted by TarkanE View Post
    Hi,

I searched the whole forum and unfortunately I couldn't find any translation efforts regarding to Turkish language. If possible, I'm willing to help as being the moderator of Turkish translation efforts.

Cheers!

Tarkan
    Glad to hear Tarkan! The best way to get started is to fill in and fax (or scan/email) this form and then you can get started. If you can start work on collecting input from others and/or translating some yourself.

When you are ready to post the files we can give you access to source control

1) Print and sign the Zimbra Contribution Agreement
    2) FAX it to 1 650-212-0504 (if you don't have access to a FAX you can always scan and email to the email address below)

Quote Originally Posted by GregA View Post
    Glad to hear Tarkan! The best way to get started is to fill in and fax (or scan/email) this form and then you can get started. If you can start work on collecting input from others and/or translating some yourself.

When you are ready to post the files we can give you access to source control

1) Print and sign the Zimbra Contribution Agreement
    2) FAX it to 1 650-212-0504 (if you don't have access to a FAX you can always scan and email to the email address below)
    Hi Greg!

I'm ready to send the "Contribution Agreement" form via email. But I couldn't see the email address at your post. So, would you please state the email address that I have to send. Thanks.

Tarkan

Default send to:

Quote Originally Posted by TarkanE View Post
    Hi Greg!

I'm ready to send the "Contribution Agreement" form via email. But I couldn't see the email address at your post. So, would you please state the email address that I have to send. Thanks.

Tarkan
    email: contributions@zimbra.com

Cheers, greg