Thread: Demos italian translations

Hybrid View

Default Demos italian translations

Hello, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this thread but I did not find a better one.

I'm interested in translating Zimbra's demos (swf) in italian by replacing audio track with an italian translations and leaving video unmodified.

I would like to know if is possible to obtain the source files of the demos to do that.

Thanks everyone and sorry for my english

Alessandro

Default demo IT

Thank you for your interest! Do you plan on contributing back the demo to the community or are you looking to become a Zimbra partner?

Cheers, Greg

Hello Greg, thank you for your response.

We are an Italian new media agency focused in developing web applications based on open source technologies.
    We are now re-selling zimbra based accounts mantained bya zimbra partner found on that website.
    We are (for now) much more focused on building solutions rather than mantainig services, so we would like to have italian demos to help our sales force.
    We have speakers and authors to do the job and sure, we will be proud to share the result with the community.

Cheers
    alessandro

Default IT demo

Alessandro, why don't you send a note to partners@zimbra.com and we can coordinate details on how to access the source files. Cheers, Greg

Quote Originally Posted by ziobiz View Post
    Hello Greg, thank you for your response.

We are an Italian new media agency focused in developing web applications based on open source technologies.
    We are now re-selling zimbra based accounts mantained bya zimbra partner found on that website.
    We are (for now) much more focused on building solutions rather than mantainig services, so we would like to have italian demos to help our sales force.
    We have speakers and authors to do the job and sure, we will be proud to share the result with the community.

Cheers
    alessandro