Thread: Install of Toaster with ZD?

Unhappy Install of Toaster with ZD?

I have installed and re-installed ZD and do not have the Toaster application supposedly included in with ZD. None of the forum posts give me any clues as to where to find Toaster. It wasn't an option during the ZD installation process, it's not inside the c:\zimbra folder, and it's not available as a separate download.

Where the @$! do I find Toaster?!?

I'm having the same problem with the toaster app not being included in the 5.06 installation. Can I use the 5.07 version of ZimbraToast at http://demo2.zimbra.com/downloads/index.html ?

Quote Originally Posted by bobnvic View Post
    I'm having the same problem with the toaster app not being included in the 5.06 installation. Can I use the 5.07 version of ZimbraToast at http://demo2.zimbra.com/downloads/index.html ?
    I did finally find a download for Toaster, but can't remember what version it was. In either case, it failed miserably. You can always try and see...

For me, I would just as soon switch over to Thunderbird. Even with the number of plugins it takes (about 4) to duplicate an Outlook-like enterprise-level email app with Zimbra, it is so much better than ZD+Toaster.