Thread: Contacts sync.

Default Contacts sync.

One of my 2 accounts will not sync my contacts.....well, it shows me to have only a few contacts when in actuallity there are many! I tried deleting the account and then setting it up again as a new account.....the same problem. It shows all the folders in this email account, but only a very few contacts. What next.

What version of zimbra do you have installed and what are you syncing to, is it to another mail client or a mobile device?

Default contacts sync.

I have the newest version of zimbra. The basic version. I am merely trying to bring my address book (contact list) into zimbra.

Moved to the desktop section / removed dupe.
    Quote Originally Posted by thrumylense View Post
    I have searched everywhere and cannot find the answer/solution to my problem. I have 2 yahoo email accounts set up in Zimbra. One of them does not show but a few of my contacts. I have many more than it shows. The other yahoo account shows all the contacts in the list.

I do have it set to sync for my contacts. I have even deleted the account and started it back up as a new account. This does not help.

Thank you for your help! What do I do next??
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk
    Is this: http://www.zimbra.com/forums/install...acts-sync.html the same question that you posted twice or is it a seperate issue?
    Turn on debug trace in account setup and see if you can find anything relevant in <install>/log/zdesktop.log. If you have no issue with resting that entire account it may be easier to search the logs fresh rather than going back in time. ie: No local information in cal/tasks/docs/briefcase that you need saved, then see manage data > reset (or export important info first).

The next release will have just an address book reset button: Bug 31994 - yahoo address book adjustments (It will also have Yahoo Calendar sync.)