Hello, I am syncing Zimbra desktop build 1513 with Godaddy IMAP webmail and my iphone. I am new to IMAP.

I am very confused because I just noticed I have multiple sent messages folders and multiple drafts and trash folders in several of my email accounts, in different locations in the folder structure, which have different messages in them.

In one account, for example, in Zimbra I have "sent" and "drafts" and "trash" folders at the top of each account, then I also have "sent items" "sent messages" and "send later" and "deleted messages" folders in my main body of folders below.

Then when I log in to that account in godaddy webmail I have "drafts" "send later" and "sent items" and "trash" at the top and "deleted messages" and "sent messages" in the folder structure below.

Then when I look at that account in my iphone I have "drafts" "sent" and trash" above and "send later" "sent items" and "trash" folders again below. The top trash folder is empty and the lower one has messages in it.

I guess the same thing is happening in my gmail accounts: In Zimbra I have a zimbra sent folder above and then a separate sent items folder below. Then when i log in to Gmail I have a sent messages folder and then below that a label section with "sent messages." They do not have the same contents. My iphone has "sent" above and "sent messages" below; the contents of each are reversed from Zimbra to the iphone. This is very confusing to me.

Anyway, I want all my sent email, no matter which platform (zimbra, webmail, or iphone) it is sent from, to be in the same "sent" folder, not to have multiple sent folders. I want all my drafts in one drafts folder. I want all my trash and deleted messages in one trash folder. I want my folder structure to look the same no matter what platform I am using. Can anyone point me to the instructions to make this happen, or an explanation of what is going on so I can try to understand this?