Hello all,

I installed Zimbra server earlier today to a cleanly built Ubuntu 8.04 LTS server (x86). My release is "Release 6.0.6_GA_2324.UBUNTU8 UBUNTU8 FOSS edition".

The installation went fine. I created some accounts and I can use them with the web interface without any problems.

Then I downloaded the latest Zimbra Desktop client. When I try to configure/connect to my account, I am getting this error message on the Zimbra Desktop client ...

account.INVALID_ATTR_VALUE: zimbraPrefForwardIncludeOriginalText must be one of: includeAsAttachment,includeBody,includeBodyWithPre fix,includeBodyAndHeadersWithPrefix
I did some digging around the forums and found how I could check the attributes for a user account on the server. This is what I found for one of my users ...

zimbra@zimbrasrv01:~/bin$ ./zmprov ga steve@zimbrasrv01.kch.local | grep zimbraPrefForwardIncludeOriginalText
zimbraPrefForwardIncludeOriginalText: includeBodyAndHeaders
So I guess I understand the problem. The client expects to find a value that the server is not providing. But I *just* installed all of this using the latest available stuff. Why wouldn't these two talk to each other "out of the box"?

Is there a configuration change I need to make somewhere for the current accounts ... and then in another place for future accounts?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me,
-Steve Ballantyne