Hello,

I want to install Zimbra desktop 2 but it's impossible to lunch it. I have perl, java and libasound2 installed.

ROOT INSTALL :

#root:./install.pl

Welcome to Zimbra Desktop setup wizard. This will install Zimbra Desktop on you computer.
------------------------------
Press enter to continue:

LICENCE

(A)ccept or (D)ecline [A]:

Choose the folder where you would like to install Zimbra Desktop's application files [/opt/zimbra/zdesktop]:

Installing application files...done

You have finished installing application files.

Would you like to continue to install data files for user: root?
(Y)es or (N)o [Y]:

Choose the folder where you would like to install Zimbra Desktop's user data files [/root/zdesktop]:

Choose the folder where you would like to create desktop icon [/root/Desktop]:

Installing user data files...done
Initializing user data...done
Creating desktop icon...done

Zimbra Desktop has been installed successfully for user root.

You can start Zimbra Desktop by double-clicking the desktop icon or by running the following command:
"/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/prism/zdclient" -webapp "/root/zdesktop/zdesktop.webapp" -override "/root/zdesktop/zdesktop.webapp/override.ini" -profile "/root/zdesktop/profile"

To install data files for additional users, please login as the user and run this command:
/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/user-install.pl
USER INSTALL :
/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/user-install.pl
Choose the folder where you would like to install Zimbra Desktop's user data files [/home/user/zdesktop]:

Choose the folder where you would like to create desktop icon [/home/user/Desktop]:

Installing user data files...done
Initializing user data...done
Creating desktop icon...Error: cannot open file /home/user/Desktop/zd.desktop
When i'm trying to lunch zdclient with the command :

#user:"/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/prism/zdclient" -webapp "/home/user/zdesktop/zdesktop.webapp" -override "/home/user/zdesktop/zdesktop.webapp/override.ini" -profile "/home/user/zdesktop/profile"
I have this error :
/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/prism/zdclient: error while loading shared libraries: libasound.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Any ideas
Thanks for your help