Thread: [SOLVED] Setup Zimbra Desktop issues

Default [SOLVED] Setup Zimbra Desktop issues

Hello I am new to Zimbra Desktop and I installed it on my PC and I am stuck at the setup where it requests the incoming server ? as I am trying to setup my zimbra email account (mfphotos@mfphotos.org) I don't know which is the incoming email server to be setup ?

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Manosleros View Post
    Hello I am new to Zimbra Desktop and I installed it on my PC and I am stuck at the setup where it requests the incoming server ? as I am trying to setup my zimbra email account (mfphotos@mfphotos.org) I don't know which is the incoming email server to be setup ?
    I'm afraid we don't know either. The answer would depend on who hosts your email? DO you know that? Perhaps you can check on their help site for the details?
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

Hello Phoenix and thank you for your help, basicaly I created this email address through my homestead account which allows me to have up to 5 email address with my domain name also provided through homestead. I access my email address "mfphotos@mfphotos.org" through zimbra online, but want to have it as a client on my computer.

Dear Phoenix I found a way to get the information, thanks

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Manosleros View Post
    Hello Phoenix and thank you for your help, basicaly I created this email address through my homestead account which allows me to have up to 5 email address with my domain name also provided through homestead. I access my email address "mfphotos@mfphotos.org" through zimbra online, but want to have it as a client on my computer.
    I understand your problem but Zimbra is a software company and these forums are for support of the open source products that Zimbra provides. We (on the forums) have no idea what the inbound mail server address is for your account, Homestead uses Zimbra software and you'll need to contact them for the details of your mail server address or perhaps you received the details when you signed up for their service? Do they not have a helpdesk you can contact?

Have a look here: Homestead | Build, Make & Create Your Own Website — FREE! Website Hosting & Website Building Software
    Last edited by phoenix; 02-05-2011 at 04:25 AM.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.