Hi There

I have tried to install zdesktop 7.2.1 on opensuse 12.2 64bit. I have read a number of places telling me that i need extra dependencies which i have installed:

Installing Zimbra Desktop on 64bit Linux - Zimbra :: Wiki

and a bunch of others that i closed(my bad). But i come to same issue. When i launch it, an app opens with a spinning wheel in the middle and thats as far as it goes.

I also have these errors during installation which i cant seem to sort out:

------------------------------
Choose the folder where you would like to create desktop icon [/root/Desktop]:

Installing user data files...done
Initializing user data...done
Creating desktop icon...Error: cannot open file /root/Desktop/zd.desktop
To install data files for additional users, please login as the user and run this command:
/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/user-install.pl

cg-l-bmarks-OS:/home/BMarks/Downloads/zdesktop_7_2_1_ga_b11637_linux_i686 # /opt/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/user-install.pl
Choose the folder where you would like to install Zimbra Desktop's user data files, full path please [/root/zdesktop]: /home/BMarks/zdesktop

Are you sure you would like to install Zimbra Desktop's user data under folder [/home/BMarks/zdesktop] ? NOTE: All non-ZD data under this directory will be deleted.
(Y)es or (N)o [Y]: y

Choose the folder where you would like to create desktop icon [/root/Desktop]: /home/BMarks/Desktop

Installing user data files...done
Initializing user data...done
Creating desktop icon...done
mv: cannot stat ‘/home/BMarks/zdesktop.tmp/index/*’: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat ‘/home/BMarks/zdesktop.tmp/store/*’: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat ‘/home/BMarks/zdesktop.tmp/sqlite/*’: No such file or directory
mv: cannot stat ‘/home/BMarks/zdesktop.tmp/zimlets-deployed/*’: No such file or directory
Zimbra Desktop has been installed successfully for user BMarks.

You can start Zimbra Desktop by double-clicking the desktop icon or by running the following command:
"/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/prism/zdclient" -webapp "/home/BMarks/zdesktop/zdesktop.webapp" -override "/home/BMarks/zdesktop/zdesktop.webapp/override.ini" -profile "/home/BMarks/zdesktop/profile"

Press "Enter" to launch Zimbra Desktop; Press "Ctrl-c" to exit:
cg-l-bmarks-OS:/home/BMarks/Downloads/zdesktop_7_2_1_ga_b11637_linux_i686 #
(zdclient:1983): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "oxygen-gtk",

(zdclient:1983): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "oxygen-gtk",

JETTY_HOME = /opt/zimbra/zdesktop/jetty
JETTY_RUN = /home/BMarks/zdesktop/log
JETTY_PID = /home/BMarks/zdesktop/log/zdesktop.pid
JETTY_CONSOLE = /home/BMarks/zdesktop/log/zdesktop.out
JETTY_ARGS =
CONFIGS = /home/BMarks/zdesktop/jetty/etc/jetty.xml
JAVA_OPTIONS = -client -d32 -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xms128m -Xmx512m -Xss150k -XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=20 -XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=40 -XX:NewRatio=4 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=70 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -DSTART='/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/jetty/etc/start.config' -Dzimbra.home='/home/BMarks/zdesktop' -Dzimbra.config='/home/BMarks/zdesktop/conf/localconfig.xml' -Djava.library.path='/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/jetty/../lib' -Djava.awt.headless=true -Djava.io.tmpdir='/home/BMarks/zdesktop/data/tmp/java' -Djava.net.useSystemProxies=true -Dsun.net.inetaddr.ttl=10 -XX:HeapDumpPath='/home/BMarks/zdesktop/heapdump/' -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -Djetty.home='/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/jetty'
JAVA = /opt/zimbra/zdesktop/linux/jre/bin/java
Starting Jetty:
Stale pid file removed: /home/BMarks/zdesktop/log/zdesktop.pid
Jetty running pid=2027
nohup: redirecting stderr to stdout
JETTY_ARGS =
JAVA_OPTIONS = -client -d32 -Djava.awt.headless=true -Xms128m -Xmx512m -Xss150k -XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=20 -XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=40 -XX:NewRatio=4 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=70 -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -DSTART='/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/jetty/etc/start.config' -Dzimbra.home='/home/BMarks/zdesktop' -Dzimbra.config='/home/BMarks/zdesktop/conf/localconfig.xml' -Djava.library.path='/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/jetty/../lib' -Djava.awt.headless=true -Djava.io.tmpdir='/home/BMarks/zdesktop/data/tmp/java' -Djava.net.useSystemProxies=true -Dsun.net.inetaddr.ttl=10 -XX:HeapDumpPath='/home/BMarks/zdesktop/heapdump/' -XX:+HeapDumpOnOutOfMemoryError -Djetty.home='/opt/zimbra/zdesktop/jetty'
Shutting down Jetty: 2027
JETTY_ARGS =
No pid file found: /home/BMarks/zdesktop/log/zdesktop.pid
JETTY_ARGS =
Starting Jetty:
Jetty running pid=2192
nohup: redirecting stderr to stdout

cg-l-bmarks-OS:/home/BMarks/Downloads/zdesktop_7_2_1_ga_b11637_linux_i686 #

Please Help