I don't know if the title is correct but this is the situation :
I just install zimbra on dapper. Everything works but i can't receive mail from outside.
This is my network setup :
- we are domain.com
- our DNS is authoritative for our domain
- we have a qmail server (mail.domain.com) that receive all mails directly from
- the zimbra server's name is mail2.domain.com
- For some test-user i have activated a zimbra account on mail2.domain.com
- on mail.domain.com we have forwarding enabled for that test-user
- for sending mail to outside we can use the mail.domain.com or
I can send outside using the test-user on mail2.domain.com
Now the problem :
if i send an email from outside, the message go on mail.domain.com and then to mail2.domain.com but this refuse the connection.
So i put 10.1.0.0/8 in the MTA trusted network in the admin interface on mail2.domain.com.
Now the mail go on mail.domain.com and then to mail2.domain.com because i can see, in the mail.domain.com log thet the message has been accepted but queued, but i can't see anything in the testing-user account and not even in the zimbra queue.
Where i'm wrong ?
Sorry for my English