So far so good with this installation, Zimbra is really an amazing AJAX application, and I see it replacing alot of Exchange systems. My box is running FC4 and zcs-3.0.0_M2_746.FC4.tgz and most everything works, except for problems with FF 1.5 (but I already read about the firefox problems), and antispam.

I've searched high and low in these forums for configuring/testing the antispam built into Zimbra to no avail. I don't think it's working, nothing has showed up in the Junk folder after a week of testing, but we're getting tons of spam in our inbox. I've changed the delete and tag setting as low at 4 tag/20 delete, and as zimbra user zmcontrol stop/zmcontrol start. No changes. I would like to know if there is a test script that sends a spam message to see if the antispam catches it. I used to have this for qmail and it worked well for debugging.

I looked through the logs and didn't see anything. All services stop and start correctly. Oh other important point, clamav IS catching viruses, it just looks like spamassassin isn't working. I even added some RBL's last night, and still spam in the inbox. Any help? Thanks.