I plan to do a migration tomorrow night and I just want to see if my plan is ok. We are moving from an RHEL4 sever to another RHEL4 server in the same network. It is a very large zimbra install with tons of folders/files/attachments/accounts.
This is how I plan to do this:
1. Shut down zimbra on Server 1
2. Tar /opt/zimbra on Server 1
3. scp tarball to Server 2, untar into /opt/zimbra
4. get same version of rpm on Server2
5. run install.sh on Server 2 as upgrade
6. change dns/mx to point to Server 2
7. startup zimbra on new server
8. have a beer
Any kinks here? Any advice/sugestions? Thanks!