Thread: 5 beta 3: can't find Tie/Hash.pm (ubuntu606 fresh install)

Default 5 beta 3: can't find Tie/Hash.pm (ubuntu606 fresh install)

OK so I'm trying desperately to make the beta3 do an install, and not having much luck.

Freshly wiped HD, slapped in Ubuntu 6.06 server ver., run apt-get update / upgrade, then add the needed libraries like libidn11 and libgmp3c2 via apt-get.

Then run install.sh from the beta. and after adding the .deb packages, it fails rather consistently right here:

Can't locate Tie/Hash.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Zimbra/DB /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Zimbra/Mon /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Zimbra/SOAP /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib /opt/zimbra/libexec /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.7 /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.8 /usr/share/perl/5.8 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Net/LDAP.pm line 10.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/zimbra/zimbramon/lib/Net/LDAP.pm line 10.
    Compilation failed in require at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmsetup.pl line 32.
    BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmsetup.pl line 32.

That would be perl erroring out, right? because it can't find it's module? So ... where do I get the module? CPAN doesn't seem to have a Hash.pm nor even a Tie::Hash. Err ... What, aside from Hash.pm, am I missing?

TIA

Code:
    apt-get install curl fetchmail libpcre3 libgmp3c2 libexpat1 libxml2 libtie-ixhash-perl

Lightbulb that part, solved

OK with some very general searching with apt-cache, I guessed perhaps "tie-ixhash-perl' was the package I was missing.

Code:
    sudo apt-get install libtie-ixhash-perl
    which says it's also going to install perl. and perl-modules. Yeah, I can see how that could help.

Anyway, haven't tested it yet but the install finished.