Not sure this has been addressed yet.. I'm doing a split domain config during the trial period, and my test group wants to be able to use EITHER zimbra OR exchange at any given time.
- All inbound mail comes to Exchange (email@example.com)
- test users have their mail forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org *and* delivered locally to their exchange mailbox.
- Exchange SMTP connector sends all @zimbra.domain.com mail to the zimbra server.
- Test users have three aliases: user@ADdomain.com (for authentication), email@example.com (for receiving redirected mail from Exchange), and firstname.lastname@example.org (for their "identity" when sending outbound mail)
- Zimbra is configured to relay through the exchange server, so all outbound mail to non-local domains is routed there, and messages to @domain.com accounts that do not exist on the Zimbra server (people outside the test group) are also routed there.
Mail sent from zimbra (email@example.com) to another test user (firstname.lastname@example.org) is delivered locally to the user's mailbox on Zimbra, but no copy ever goes to the exchange server.
Anyone know how I can force Zimbra to send a copy off to the Exchange server as well?
Thanks in advance for any insight!