I have a server which is online via an ADSL broadband which I get from our lSP. The server is being used as the domain controller for the LAN in my office. And there is a SonicWALL firewall between the Router and the LAN. So everything goes through the SonicWALL.

In order to use the server as the mail server I bought public IP addresses from the ISP and MX Exchanger is set for one of the IP so now any thing that is send to the with mail@company.com comes to my server since I also have done one-to-one NAT at the firewall. which meanys IP x.x.x.x is maped to the local IP y.y.y.y of the server. And this is working fine.

Now I want to use the same server to host my website. So I buy a domain name company.com.et and the ISP set another IP x.x.x.z for my domain name in their DNS server.

But I can not do another NAT on the firewall since it is not supporting to map to public IP for the same Local IP. Therefore though the website is well running locally it can not be accessed outside the local.

Is there any one who can give me a solution if I can use my server both as mail server and web server.