Hi folks, here I am again. After some fight with Postfix's domains, I started to receive the message "Temporary lookup failure" in the maillog. Searching the net, I discovered that this is an error related to corrupted database. So I decided to follow another post's instruction, uninstalling with install.sh -u and install again. Now I am no able to install again, this is the relevant part of install.log:

Code:
COMMAND: zmcreatecert
** Creating CA private key

Generating a 1024 bit RSA private key
.....++++++
........++++++
writing new private key to '/opt/zimbra/ssl/ssl/ca/ca.key'
-----
** Creating CA cert

Signature ok
subject=/C=US/ST=N/A/L=N/A/O=Zimbra Collaboration Suite/CN=osiris.localdomain
Getting Private key
** Importing CA

Certificate was added to keystore
keytool error: java.io.FileNotFoundException: /opt/zimbra/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts (Permission denied)
** Creating keystore

** Creating server cert request

** Signing cert request

Signature ok
subject=/C=US/ST=NA/L=NA/O=Zimbra/OU=Zimbra/CN=osiris.localdomain
Getting CA Private Key
Signature ok
subject=/C=US/ST=NA/L=NA/O=Zimbra/OU=Zimbra/CN=osiris.localdomain
Getting Private key
COMMAND: zmcertinstall mailbox
** Importing server cert

keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Failed to establish chain from reply
COMMAND: zmtlsctl http
COMMAND: zmcertinstall mta /opt/zimbra/ssl/ssl/server/smtpd.crt /opt/zimbra/ssl/ssl/ca/ca.key
** Importing server cert

COMMAND: zmlocalconfig -e ssl_allow_untrusted_certs=true
COMMAND: zmcontrol startup
Calling startup (osiris.localdomain)
At this point, the installation hangs. I tried to run zmcreatecert manually (with the needed permission, the file /opt/zimbra/java/jre/lib/security/cacerts is read only) and it worked, but my installation still doesn't. I already had reinstalled Zimbra a few times, and none of this happened. I verified the SSL package and the appropriate libs, and everything's ok.

Any ideas?

PS: the binary file for FC3 available in the site is updated periodically? A friend of mine had the same problem I did with Timezone (described on another post on "Users" forum), and he said that he coudn't find the file I modified, but he did find the same function on another file.