Thread: Problems after upgrading from 5.0RC1 to RC2

Threaded View

staufj22 Guest

Default Problems after upgrading from 5.0RC1 to RC2

Hi All,

I just upgraded my 5.0RC1 to RC2.

After the upgrade, when I try to login to the web client, I get "A network service error has occurred (zclient/io)." across the middle of the screen.

I looked in /opt/zimbra/log/mailbox.log and here're some messages that may be of interest. These messages show when I first start Zimbra. Login attempts do not create more logs here.

007-11-22 05:03:07,255 WARN [main] [] log - Failed startup of context org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@ee3aa7{/service,/opt/zimb
    ra/jetty-6.1.5/webapps/service}
    org.mortbay.util.MultiException[javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Data version mismatch. Reinitialize
    or upgrade the backend data store., javax.servlet.ServletException: javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Data version mismatch. Reiniti
    alize or upgrade the backend data store.]
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.initializ e(ServletHandler.java:583)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Con text.java:139)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContex t(WebAppContext.java:1218)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(C ontextHandler.java:500)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(Web AppContext.java:448)
    at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(Abst ractLifeCycle.java:40)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStar t(HandlerCollection.java:147)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection .doStart(ContextHandlerCollection.java:161)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.doStar t(HandlerCollection.java:147)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(H andlerWrapper.java:117)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(H andlerWrapper.java:117)
    at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:217)
    at org.mortbay.setuid.SetUIDServer.doStart(SetUIDServ er.java:100)

When I do a view source in the web client, I get this message
    Last edited by staufj22; 11-22-2007 at 11:22 AM.