Hi

I checked out the latest code and downloaded all necessary third party softwares and for couple of softwares (like openldap, sleepycat) i renamed the version and created tgz and it then at last i ran the make commond as mentioned in install-cvs.txt, which is "make allclean all" and i am getting the following error

*** Creating sleepycat
(cd /home/asif/fromcvs/main/ZimbraBuild/mtabuild/opt/zimbra; tar xzf /home/asif/fromcvs/main/ZimbraBuild/../ThirdParty/sleepycat/builds/FC3/sleepycat-4.2.52.4.tgz; chmod u+w sleepycat-4.2.52.4/bin/*)
rm -rf /home/asif/fromcvs/main/ZimbraBuild/mtabuild/opt/zimbra/sleepycat-4.2.52.4/docs/java
(cd /home/asif/fromcvs/main/ZimbraBuild/../ZimbraNative; make TOMCAT_HOME=/opt/zimbra/jakarta-tomcat-5.5.7 JAVA_BINARY=/opt/zimbra/jdk1.5.0_05/bin/java)
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/asif/fromcvs/main/ZimbraNative'
make build/zimbra-native.jar
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/asif/fromcvs/main/ZimbraNative'
rm -f build/.classes.list
mkdir -p build
touch build/.classes.list
mkdir -p build/classes
javac -source 1.4 -target 1.4 -d build/classes -sourcepath src/java -classpath build/classes src/java/com/zimbra/znative/IO.java src/java/com/zimbra/znative/Process.java src/java/com/zimbra/znative/Util.java src/java/com/zimbra/znative/OperationFailedException.java src/java/com/zimbra/znative/tests/HardLinkTest.java src/java/com/zimbra/znative/tests/LinkCountTest.java src/java/com/zimbra/znative/tests/ProcessTest.java
libgcj-javac-placeholder.sh

This script is a placeholder for the /usr/bin/javac
master link required by jpackage.org conventions. libgcj's
rmiregistry, rmic and jar tools are now slave symlinks to these
masters, and are managed by the alternatives(8) system.

This change was necessary because the rmiregistry, rmic and jar tools
installed by previous versions of libgcj conflicted with symlinks
installed by jpackage.org JVM packages.
gcj: 1.4: No such file or directory
gcj: 1.4: No such file or directory
gcj: unrecognized option `-source'
gcj: unrecognized option `-target'
gcj: unrecognized option `-sourcepath'
gcj: src/java: linker input file unused because linking not done
src/java:0: fatal error: error closing src/java: Is a directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [build/zimbra-native.jar] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/asif/fromcvs/main/ZimbraNative'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/asif/fromcvs/main/ZimbraNative'
make: *** [/home/asif/fromcvs/main/ZimbraBuild/../ZimbraNative/build/libzimbra-native.so] Error 2

In this server initially i installed jdk1.5.0_04 and then i installed 1.4.0_02, and now i installed jdk1.5.0_05.

Thanks
Asif