Recently I upgraded my old server from cent OS4 32 bit zimbra 4.0.1 to 4.5.7 then to 5.0.2. I wanted to move Zimbra to a new server that has cent OS 5 64 bit edition with 5.0.2 already installed. I followed the steps in this wiki Network Edition: Moving from 32-bit to 64-bit Server - Zimbra :: Wiki

But when I try to start Zimbra it always errors out on starting LDAP.

Starting ldap...Done.
Unable to determine enabled services from ldap.
Enabled services read from cache. Service list may be inaccurate.
Starting logger...Done.
Starting mailbox...Done.
Starting antispam...Done.
Starting antivirus...Done.
Starting snmp...Done.
Starting spell...Done.
Starting mta...Done.
Starting stats...Done.

I checked the permissions from before I did the copying and after and made sure everything matched but no luck. I've also tried just copying the entire /opt/zimbra directory to the new server and re-installing 5.0.2 on the new server but I get a bunch of LDAP errors like the ones below. Any help is appreciated.

ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.AuthenticationException [LDAP: error code 49 - Invalid Credentials])
ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.AuthenticationException [LDAP: error code 49 - Invalid Credentials])
Setting defaults...ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.AuthenticationException [LDAP: error code 49 - Invalid Credentials])
done.
Setting defaults from existing config...done.
Checking for port conflicts
Setting defaults from ldap...ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: getDirectContext) (cause: javax.naming.AuthenticationException [LDAP: error code 49 - Invalid Credentials])
done.