I set up my Zimbra 5.0.2 on Ubuntu 7.10 (as a VMware image). I have 2 domains which both are currently successfully working on my new Zimbra server.

Going through the admin console, however, I get some error messages when I select my server in the "Servers" tab. The same happens when I select the server in the "Certificates" tab. The error message shows as follows

Message: system failure: exception during auth {RemoteManager: mail.mymailserver.com->zimbra@mail.mymailserver.com:22} Error code: service.FAILURE Details:soap:Receiver

A similar error occures when selecting the "mail queues" tab with the following message:

Message: system failure: exception during auth {RemoteManager: fehr.is-a-chef.com->zimbra@fehr.is-a-chef.com:22} Error code: service.FAILURE Method: GetMailQueueInfoRequest Details:soap:Receiver

I found some reference to a Remote Queue Manager using port 22 but I did not find any reference in the admin manual to find out how to check, configure, etc. Also the log files I found did provide me with a hint either. Any hints on how I can solve this issue?