Today I downloaded the zcs-src_3.0.0_GA_156.tgz source and untared it. I reviewed the posts that I could find on this forum for instructions for installing from source. I installed JAVA 1.5 and apache-ant 1.6.5. I then proceeded to go to the zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/ directory and ran "make allclean" and then "make." During the make, it started going well and then bombed out here:

Code:
*** Creating openldap
(cd /usr/src/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/ldapbuild/opt/zimbra; tar xzf /usr/src/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/../ThirdParty/openldap/builds/RHEL4/openldap-2.2.28.tgz;)
tar: /usr/src/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/../ThirdParty/openldap/builds/RHEL4/openldap-2.2.28.tgz: Cannot open: No such file or directory
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
tar: Child returned status 2
tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
make: *** [/usr/src/zcs-src/ZimbraBuild/ldapbuild/opt/zimbra/openldap-2.2.28] Error 2
[root@plinux01 ZimbraBuild]#
I tried downloading the latest openldap-3.2.20.tgz and putting that in its place (and renaming it 2.2.28.tgz so that the script might pick it up). But that didn't seem to work.

Does anyone know how I can try to resolve this? I'm attempting to install the source on a RHEL4 pSeries system. I know that its not supported, but I wanted to try it out. I would also like to attempt to do this on AIX 5.3.

Thanks,
Joe