We are currently evaluating Zimbra on Ubuntu 8.04, but we are in quite a dilema. We would like to buy it and go into production, but are not comfortable that Ubuntu 8.04 is still in beta stage and not fully supported. We haven't had any problems, but would feel alot more comfortable if it was fully supported. Are the any kind of ETA on full support? Do we have to wait for 6.0? We can't wait 6 months for full support.