Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unable to determine enabled services from ldap.

OK this works fine now. Needs to be put into the system as an auto trigger.. I am up to 14 nodes now and more to come... real pain to do. Wish it could be trigger somehow from one place...

Hi, I got Zimbra ZCS running fine since Nov 23/2009, since yesterday (Nov 23/2010) my server don't allowed loggons to the webmail. Checking the status using: "zmcontrol status" the answer was: "Unable to determine enabled services for ldap". Following this post today I just ran:

~#/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr addcacert /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/server/server.crt

and the problem was SOLVED (thanks Sinopeach for this post), my quetion is: żIs one year the time of validity of this cert?

the command also work for me, after 2 hours i search, and finally my server normal again. i'll remember this command : /opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr addcacert /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/server/server.crt

Quote Originally Posted by creiher View Post
    Hi, I got Zimbra ZCS running fine since Nov 23/2009, since yesterday (Nov 23/2010) my server don't allowed loggons to the webmail. Checking the status using: "zmcontrol status" the answer was: "Unable to determine enabled services for ldap". Following this post today I just ran:

~#/opt/zimbra/bin/zmcertmgr addcacert /opt/zimbra/ssl/zimbra/server/server.crt

and the problem was SOLVED (thanks Sinopeach for this post), my quetion is: żIs one year the time of validity of this cert?
    HERO! Thanks.
    I got plenty of errors... none of the zimbra services wanted to start and I stared myself blind on the error:
    Code:
    Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException: simple bind failed: 192.168.2.15:636 [Root exception is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: timestamp check failed]
    As we're using the O.S. edition, the command a few posts back with the 'commercial' license was not applicable, but this one is!

We are now finding out how to extend the certificate lifetime with 50 years... because indeed standard the same problem will occur (exactly) one year later