Started with 5.0.9 NE on Ubuntu 6.06 LTS. It successfully used a SSL cert from GeoTrust.
Last night I did the upgrade to 5.0.10 NE.
It killed something - was getting ldap starttls errors.
Followed the wiki - regenerated and installed a self-signed cert. That worked and got the mail flowing again.
Now I just need to get my Commercial Cert back in so people stop getting web browser security errors.
Used the admin GUI, generated a CSR. Requested a reissue of my cert using the new CSR. The new cert was delivered.
Using the admin GUI again attempted to install the new cert and Equifax_Secure_Certificate_Authority.cer from GeoTrust (This is the one I used before).
The error is Invalid Certificate Chain.
Tested with all 8 different types of Root Certs from GeoTrust (https://www.geotrust.com/resources/r...tes/index.html) - same error.
Doublechecked - it's not supposed to be a chained cert so no intermediate required.
I've done run out of ideas.