Thread: e-mail problems

Default e-mail problems

To tell you the truth I've never heard of Zimbra so please bare with me.
    I have Comcast cable internet and I use their e-mail service. They changed it about a month ago and now call it Smartzone. It has been working just fine all this time but yesterday I checked my e-mail at 6:00 am, worked fine, I left the computer on and then came back about 4 hours later and I could no longer open any of my e-mail. Including messages that I had already opened, Sent messages or anything in the Trash or Spam folders. I can't open Compose, or Reply, or Forward.
    At the bottom of the page it says Error on Page. Clicking on it gives me this error.
    'ZmMsgController' is undefined
    Google lead me to this forum, can someone please tell me what it means?

phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator

You really should contact Comcast technical support: http://www.zimbra.com/forums/etc/237...ne-readme.html - they will be able to help you.
    Regards

Bill

Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

OK I'll keep trying. Their support is pretty weak. I've been trying to use their Live Chat but it says it's not available in Michigan but I live in Indiana and they have my correct zip code. I don't have a phone so I'll keep trying.
    Thanks for your quick response.
    Bill

Exclamation Same issue - Comcast not helping at all

I am having the same issue as the original poster. I have contacted comcast three times with absolutely no success. Is there a solution to this zimba problem? If not, it is bye-bye comcast and hello Verizon.

Default ZmMsgConnect

I too am having this issue... comcast is no help whatsoever. They were steering me in the direction of downloading a different browser... Mozilla / Firefox. Is the solution to a flat tire to purchase a new car?? It's gotta be a simple Internet Explorer setting... if anyone knows, please share.

Talking Solution that worked for me...

Think I got it..., well at least the issues went away. You need to definely delete ALL of your cookies and history. I use CCleaner and had certain cookies of websites I visit often "protected" from being deleted (banking sites, Email sites, etc). Once I completely cleaned out everything in the temporary internet folders, including all cookies, restored my IE 8 to default settings, rebooted the computer and logged on again, the ZmMsgController error went away and there were no "problem loading page" errors. I could again open / forward emails sent to my comcast account.