Thread: ZCS Opensource- how to have a page displayed before zimbra login page

Threaded View

Question ZCS Opensource- how to have a page displayed before zimbra login page

Dear friends,
    Recently I have installed ZCS 5.0.13 Opensource on CentOS x86_64 successfully. I was earlier running Qmail from which I have to migrate to Zimbra. For the convenience of my users I would like to run the Qmail server for some more time even after Zimbra comes up for future mailing purposes.

In this context, I would like to give access to both the mail servers from a single webpage say url=http://mydomain.com/webmail (where the previous server's webmail page used to be displayed) along with a link to the new mail server, ie. Zimbra server. I can also put another html page if needed to give link to both the servers.

My problem is - I am not a Java/JSP/PHP code developer . So I am unable to locate where exactly I need to put my code for the page, so that I can display a page with my above said link, then after the user selects the mailserver, I can direct him to the selected server. I am unable to find where from the Zimbra Webclient is being loaded.

Also this may be helpful for displaying our corporate page before Zimbra login page comes up, so that I can use ZCS opensource without the logo licensing issues. (even after I discontinue my old server)

Thanking you,
    --seshagiri
    Last edited by grsgiri27; 03-07-2009 at 04:18 AM. Reason: wrong display at URL