Ok. I did this. The entire upgrade appeared to be normal, until the very end. Here are the last few lines of output from the upgrade:
So, I went ahead and did the following:
Restoring existing configuration file from /opt/zimbra/.saveconfig/config.save...done
Operations logged to /tmp/zmsetup.03122009-084437.log
Upgrading from 5.0.10_GA_2609 to 5.0.14_GA_2850
Stopping zimbra services
Session terminated, killing shell... ...killed.
Stop failed - exiting
UPGRADE FAILED - exiting
And I got this output:
sudo su - zimbra
Everything appears to be working normally. I am marking this as solved. However, let me know if there is anything else you would like me to look into.