I have been working with 2 others for well over a week now trying to get this zimbra server to get past the last step before actually getting to Zimbra. this system keeps telling me that the DNS can;t resolve to the host, I have tried everything I can think of.
1. I have MX records and an A record, the A record has a static IP assigned by my hosting co.
2. I can ping, the server, my firewall, the DNS servers and the static IP assigned by the hosting company.
3. The system is saying that there are no A records that resolve back to the host.
4. That is true, the A record is tied to test46072.net
5. The Zimbra server keeps putting a mail.test46072.net - which the MX record references.
A Record: test46072.net points to 126.96.36.199
MX Record: mail.test46072.net
Internal IP address of my Zimbra Server: 192.168.0.109
I have a static IP address in my firewall assigned to me from the ISP.