Thread: [SOLVED] Upgrade from 5.0.8 to 5.0.18 breaks installed commercial SSL certificate

Exclamation [SOLVED] Upgrade from 5.0.8 to 5.0.18 breaks installed commercial SSL certificate

Hello,

I performed the upgrade from ZCS Network Edition 5.0.8 to 5.0.18 just a bit ago... everything appeared to go fine with the update. After I updated I tried to login to the admin console and was presented with a warning from Firefox that my commercial SSL certificate was the certificate from two years ago. I accepted the exception and logged into the console. When I go to look at the certificate in the console it shows the current valid certificate.

Does anyone have any thoughts on what is going on and how I might fix it without reissuing a new certificate? Hopefully getting this resolved before business time tomorrow morning when everyone walks in the door.

Sincerely,
    Michael
    Last edited by mledford; 07-15-2009 at 11:48 PM.

In the interest of time I decided to simply reissue the SSL certificate. I don't know what happened but it has been resolved. Tho, I had to use the command line to install the new certificate. The certificate wizard in the admin console kept giving errors when trying to create a new CSR.

Michael