Thanks tkosig ! Your posts helped me solved my problem.
Basically I have accidentally setup a Zimbra server with localhost.localdomain set as its hostname. Very bad.
Some other post suggested to delete it from the Global Server config. However, it failed with error message :
So I checked to see what services that it had registered :
> zmprov ds localhost.localdomain
ERROR: service.TOO_MANY_HOPS (mountpoint or proxy loop detected)
Looks like zimbraLogHostname is the most important one.
### set variables
su - zimbra
### start checking current setting
ldapsearch -LLL -x -D $zimbra_ldap_userdn -w $zimbra_ldap_password -H $ldap_url -b "" | grep -i localdomain
zmprov -l gaa -s localhost.localdomain
zmlocalconfig | grep -i localdomain
zmprov gacf | grep -i localdomain
So I found your post, and how to change it :
Voila ! No more "PROXY_ERROR Method: GetServiceStatusRequest" error message whenever I tried to access the Global Config
> zmprov modifyConfig zimbraLogHostname my.zimbra.server
Thanks again !