Thread: Search problems in shared subfolders

Default Search problems in shared subfolders

Hi everyone, I was trying Zimbra Open source edition since 2 month, I began with 5.16 and 5.18 version and now I upgraded to 6.0.
    I have an installation with no public domain, it sounds like: @zimbra.local. After upgrade I have problems with sending mail, a mailer daemon inform me than user@zimbra.local isn't a valid user/domain so SMTP server can't accept mail from me (even if I use a "reply to" real address > in 5.18 this configuration works well);
    I decide to create a real domain and migrate all user.
    This steps are listed for explain my problem, now my user can't search in shared subfolder, I have 3 user that see other inbox: if I try to find a mail in my inbox I don't have problems, if another user try to find the same mail in my (shared) inbox folder he did not find if the message if it is stored in a subfolder.
    I redo all shared connections, reboot server, reindex all 3 folder but no results, somebody can help me?
    tnks

Default Same search with Zimbra Desktop

I try to workarround to understand my problems, I see that with Zimbra Desktop my searches works well, I can find mail in shared subfolders, if I try the same search in web client I see only shared folder results without see the mail located in sub folders. (hope this help anyone who want to help me).
    bye
    The Sleeping Beagle