Results 51 to 60 of 63

Thread: upgrade to 6.0.2 stats and status no longer working

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    6

    Default upgrade to 6.0.2 stats and status no longer working

    As many have encountered, I experience the problem with the status page being wrong (everything appears down (red cross) even if it's working perfectly) and the stats are no longer working, after updating from 5 to 6.0.2

    I noticed other had different results from their troubleshooting tips per the wiki, but the information collected following the procedure didn't help me. Here are the information:

    zmloggerctl status; echo $?; ps ax | grep zmlogger

    0
    24968 pts/1 S+ 0:00 grep zmlogger

    /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmrrdfetch -f zmmtastats
    no structure found for zmmtastats at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmrrdfetch line 225.

    /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmrrdfetch -c -f zmmtastats
    no structure found for zmmtastats at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmrrdfetch line 225.

    grep -w MTA /var/log/zimbra-stats.log

    (doesn't return anything, and zimbra-stats.log stays empty)

    zmsoap -z GetLoggerStatsRequest stats/@name=zmmtastats | head -20
    ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: Unable to read logger stats)

    zmsoap -z GetLoggerStatsRequest stats/@name=zmmtastats @limit=1 | head -50
    ERROR: service.FAILURE (system failure: Unable to read logger stats)

    As a guess, I tried to edit the syslog setting to make syslog write all data (mail.* auth.* local.*) to zimbra-stats.log, not really sure that was what was expected... At least I get the information the system needs to make the stats in the correct place, but it doesn't work better. The message I get as a result for the last two commands is then :

    zmsoap -z GetLoggerStatsRequest stats/@name=zmmtastats |head -20
    GetLoggerStatsResponse xmlns="urn:zimbraAdmin"/

    and

    zmsoap -z GetLoggerStatsRequest stats/@name=zmmtastats @limit=1
    GetLoggerStatsResponse xmlns="urn:zimbraAdmin"/

    System is Debian 5 64 bits, emulated in a vmware.

    What are the steps to take to make it work? (the data doesn't seem written to zimbra-stats.log from where it is supposed to originate, but I checked the usual suspects in that regard (permissions...) so I am a little puzzled.

    Thanks in advance for helping me fixing my problem!
    Last edited by Richelieu; 10-28-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Messages not being delivered
    By buee in forum Administrators
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-23-2009, 11:28 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-28-2009, 01:53 AM
  3. Error after installation
    By robsontuxlinux in forum Installation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 10:48 PM
  4. zmmailboxdctl is stopped frequently..
    By tamilnandhu in forum Installation
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:59 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •