Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Help, Install on Fedora 11 Error

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6

    Default Help, Install on Fedora 11 Error

    Red Hat Fedora 11 32bit x86 (MD5)

    Fedora Firewall is Off
    Stopped Fedora mail program

    Log Error Below



    Tue Oct 27 17:26:20 2009 The previous configuration appears to have failed to complete

    Tue Oct 27 17:26:27 2009 Saving config in /opt/zimbra/config.2145...
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:28 2009 done.
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:31 2009 Operations logged to /tmp/zmsetup.10272009-172604.log
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:31 2009 checking isEnabled zimbra-ldap
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:31 2009 zimbra-ldap is enabled
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:31 2009 Initializing ldap...
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:31 2009 *** Running as zimbra user: /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmldapinit
    IO::Socket::INET: connect: Connection refused at /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmldapinit line 136.
    Tue Oct 27 17:29:00 2009 failed. (28416)
    Tue Oct 27 17:29:00 2009

    ERROR

    Tue Oct 27 17:29:00 2009

    Configuration failed

    Tue Oct 27 17:29:00 2009 Please address the error and re-run /opt/zimbra/libexec/zmsetup.pl to
    Tue Oct 27 17:29:00 2009 complete the configuration.
    Tue Oct 27 17:29:00 2009
    Errors have been logged to /tmp/zmsetup.10272009-172604.log

  2. #2
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Do you have valid DNS A & MX records pointing to the Zimbra server and a valid hosts file?
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    See Below I set up and A record and an MX Record
    My ip connection is 66.166.225.190 and the server is the only machine on it, its ip matches.


    Tue Oct 27 17:26:20 2009 checking isEnabled zimbra-mta
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:20 2009 zimbra-mta is enabled
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:20 2009 MX: mail2.emeryscatering.com (66.166.225.190)
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:20 2009
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:20 2009 Interface: 66.166.225.190
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:20 2009 Interface: 127.0.0.1
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:20 2009 done.
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:20 2009 checking isEnabled zimbra-ldap
    Tue Oct 27 17:26:20 2009 zimbra-ldap is enabled

  4. #4
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    That's not the IP address I get:

    Code:
    dig emeryscatering.com mx
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.5.0-P2 <<>> emeryscatering.com mx
    ;; global options:  printcmd
    ;; Got answer:
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 9384
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 1
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;emeryscatering.com.            IN      MX
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     1800    IN      MX      5 inbound.registeredsite.com.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    inbound.registeredsite.com. 900 IN      A       66.97.46.122
    
    ;; Query time: 501 msec
    ;; SERVER: 192.168.1.10#53(192.168.1.10)
    ;; WHEN: Mon Nov  2 18:51:28 2009
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 91
    Post the output of the following commands (run on the Zimbra server):

    Code:
    cat /etc/hosts
    cat /etc/resolv.conf
    dig yourdomain.com any
    dig yourdomain.com mx
    host `hostname`  <-- use that exact command with backticks not single quotes
    Is this machine on a LAN IP or Public? Is in in a VM, if so what are you using? How much RAM is on this machine?
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    public IP
    1GB Mem
    System name mail2.emeryscatering.com
    Thanks for the help Just learning Linux


    Code:
    [root@mail2 ~]# cat /etc/hosts
    127.0.0.1	localhost.localdomain	localhost.localdomain	localhost4	localhost4.localdomain4	localhost
    ::1	localhost.localdomain	localhost.localdomain	localhost6	localhost6.localdomain6	localhost
    Code:
    [root@mail2 ~]# cat /etc/resolv.conf
    # Generated by NetworkManager
    nameserver 64.105.204.27
    nameserver 64.105.124.155
    [root@mail2 ~]#
    Code:
    [root@mail2 ~]# dig yourdomain.com any
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.6.1-P1-RedHat-9.6.1-6.P1.fc11 <<>> yourdomain.com any
    ;; global options: +cmd
    ;; Got answer:
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 44280
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 6, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 3
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;yourdomain.com.			IN	ANY
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    yourdomain.com.		21600	IN	TXT	"v=spf1 -all"
    yourdomain.com.		21600	IN	SOA	ns1.hitfarm.com. hostmaster.hitfarm.com. 2009110208 10800 3600 604800 7200
    yourdomain.com.		300	IN	A	208.87.33.151
    yourdomain.com.		21600	IN	MX	10 nullmx.yourdomain.com.
    yourdomain.com.		21600	IN	NS	ns1.hitfarm.com.
    yourdomain.com.		21600	IN	NS	ns2.hitfarm.com.
    
    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    yourdomain.com.		21600	IN	NS	ns1.hitfarm.com.
    yourdomain.com.		21600	IN	NS	ns2.hitfarm.com.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    nullmx.yourdomain.com.	21600	IN	A	209.181.247.105
    ns1.hitfarm.com.	3362	IN	A	72.51.27.54
    ns2.hitfarm.com.	3362	IN	A	208.87.33.160
    
    ;; Query time: 77 msec
    ;; SERVER: 64.105.204.27#53(64.105.204.27)
    ;; WHEN: Mon Nov  2 13:33:11 2009
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 262
    Code:
    [root@mail2 ~]# dig yourdomain.com mx
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.6.1-P1-RedHat-9.6.1-6.P1.fc11 <<>> yourdomain.com mx
    ;; global options: +cmd
    ;; Got answer:
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 42237
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 2, ADDITIONAL: 3
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;yourdomain.com.			IN	MX
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    yourdomain.com.		21549	IN	MX	10 nullmx.yourdomain.com.
    
    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    yourdomain.com.		21549	IN	NS	ns2.hitfarm.com.
    yourdomain.com.		21549	IN	NS	ns1.hitfarm.com.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    nullmx.yourdomain.com.	21549	IN	A	209.181.247.105
    ns1.hitfarm.com.	3311	IN	A	72.51.27.54
    ns2.hitfarm.com.	3311	IN	A	208.87.33.160
    
    ;; Query time: 12 msec
    ;; SERVER: 64.105.204.27#53(64.105.204.27)
    ;; WHEN: Mon Nov  2 13:34:02 2009
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 147
    Code:
    [root@mail2 ~]# host `hostname`
    mail2.emeryscatering.com has address 66.166.225.190
    mail2.emeryscatering.com mail is handled by 15 mail2.emeryscatering.com.
    Last edited by phoenix; 11-02-2009 at 12:18 PM.

  6. #6
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    Your hosts file is incorrect, it should contain the following (as detailed in the Quick Start Installation Guide):

    Code:
    127.0.0.1	localhost.localdomain	localhost
    x.x.x.x mail2.emeryscatering.com mail <-- that should point to your public IP
    You also have insufficient RAM on that server, it should be a minimum of 2GB and 4GB is recommended and you will most likely have problems unless you increase it.
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    Your hosts file is incorrect, it should contain the following (as detailed in the Quick Start Installation Guide):

    Code:
    127.0.0.1	localhost.localdomain	localhost
    x.x.x.x mail2.emeryscatering.com mail <-- that should point to your public IP
    You also have insufficient RAM on that server, it should be a minimum of 2GB and 4GB is recommended and you will most likely have problems unless you increase it.
    Sorry for my confusion, I thought my Public IP was 66.166.225.190 this is where I pointed the MX record ? My server is connected direct to a modem
    my server IP is the same 66.166.225.190 when I ping mail2.emeryscatering.com I get the same. What do i need to change?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nrowey View Post
    Sorry for my confusion, I thought my Public IP was 66.166.225.190 this is where I pointed the MX record ? My server is connected direct to a modem
    my server IP is the same 66.166.225.190 when I ping mail2.emeryscatering.com I get the same. What do i need to change?
    Should I point Zimbra to emeryscatering.com 209.237.150.20

  9. #9
    phoenix is offline Zimbra Consultant & Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Vannes, France
    Posts
    23,587
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    I'm somewhat confused by your DNS records, using the DNS servers you have in your hosts file gives the following results:

    This is from the first DNS server:
    Code:
    dig @64.105.204.27 emeryscatering.com mx
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.5.0-P2 <<>> @64.105.204.27 emeryscatering.com mx
    ; (1 server found)                                           
    ;; global options:  printcmd                                 
    ;; Got answer:                                               
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 17134    
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 3, ADDITIONAL: 3
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;emeryscatering.com.            IN      MX
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     1800    IN      MX      5 inbound.registeredsite.com.
    
    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     21600   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21600   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21600   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    a.ns.interland.net.     5742    IN      A       64.226.28.33
    b.ns.interland.net.     9338    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    c.ns.interland.net.     21522   IN      A       209.237.137.10
    
    ;; Query time: 151 msec
    ;; SERVER: 64.105.204.27#53(64.105.204.27)
    ;; WHEN: Tue Nov  3 08:18:20 2009         
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 187
    Code:
    dig @64.105.204.27 emeryscatering.com any
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.5.0-P2 <<>> @64.105.204.27 emeryscatering.com any
    ; (1 server found)                                            
    ;; global options:  printcmd                                  
    ;; Got answer:                                                
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 5606      
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 4, AUTHORITY: 3, ADDITIONAL: 3
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;emeryscatering.com.            IN      ANY
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     1789    IN      MX      5 inbound.registeredsite.com.
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    a.ns.interland.net.     5731    IN      A       64.226.28.33
    b.ns.interland.net.     9327    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    c.ns.interland.net.     21511   IN      A       209.237.137.10
    
    ;; Query time: 165 msec
    ;; SERVER: 64.105.204.27#53(64.105.204.27)
    ;; WHEN: Tue Nov  3 08:18:31 2009
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 229
    This is from the second DNS server:

    Code:
    dig @64.105.124.155 emeryscatering.com mx
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.5.0-P2 <<>> @64.105.124.155 emeryscatering.com mx
    ; (1 server found)                                            
    ;; global options:  printcmd                                  
    ;; Got answer:                                                
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 43158     
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 3, ADDITIONAL: 4
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;emeryscatering.com.            IN      MX
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     807     IN      MX      5 inbound.registeredsite.com.
    
    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     20607   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20607   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20607   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    inbound.registeredsite.com. 704 IN      A       66.97.46.122
    a.ns.interland.net.     12344   IN      A       64.226.28.33
    b.ns.interland.net.     1146    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    c.ns.interland.net.     1146    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    
    ;; Query time: 139 msec
    ;; SERVER: 64.105.124.155#53(64.105.124.155)
    ;; WHEN: Tue Nov  3 08:21:38 2009           
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 203
    Code:
    dig @64.105.124.155 emeryscatering.com any
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.5.0-P2 <<>> @64.105.124.155 emeryscatering.com any
    ; (1 server found)                                             
    ;; global options:  printcmd                                   
    ;; Got answer:                                                 
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 16283      
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 4, AUTHORITY: 3, ADDITIONAL: 4
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;emeryscatering.com.            IN      ANY
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     802     IN      MX      5 inbound.registeredsite.com.
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    inbound.registeredsite.com. 699 IN      A       66.97.46.122
    a.ns.interland.net.     12339   IN      A       64.226.28.33
    b.ns.interland.net.     1141    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    c.ns.interland.net.     1141    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    
    ;; Query time: 118 msec
    ;; SERVER: 64.105.124.155#53(64.105.124.155)
    ;; WHEN: Tue Nov  3 08:21:43 2009
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 245
    The first server has no A record for your site and points to a different address other than your domain name. The second server has an A record but it points to an IP other than your server (I guess). Have you created external DNS A & MX records for your domain and pointing at your IP? To confirm your IP address go to this site and it will tell you what it is: Real-time Geographic IP Service - Free Geolocation Database
    Regards


    Bill


    Acompli: A new adventure for Co-Founder KevinH.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix View Post
    I'm somewhat confused by your DNS records, using the DNS servers you have in your hosts file gives the following results:

    This is from the first DNS server:
    Code:
    dig @64.105.204.27 emeryscatering.com mx
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.5.0-P2 <<>> @64.105.204.27 emeryscatering.com mx
    ; (1 server found)                                           
    ;; global options:  printcmd                                 
    ;; Got answer:                                               
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 17134    
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 3, ADDITIONAL: 3
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;emeryscatering.com.            IN      MX
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     1800    IN      MX      5 inbound.registeredsite.com.
    
    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     21600   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21600   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21600   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    a.ns.interland.net.     5742    IN      A       64.226.28.33
    b.ns.interland.net.     9338    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    c.ns.interland.net.     21522   IN      A       209.237.137.10
    
    ;; Query time: 151 msec
    ;; SERVER: 64.105.204.27#53(64.105.204.27)
    ;; WHEN: Tue Nov  3 08:18:20 2009         
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 187
    Code:
    dig @64.105.204.27 emeryscatering.com any
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.5.0-P2 <<>> @64.105.204.27 emeryscatering.com any
    ; (1 server found)                                            
    ;; global options:  printcmd                                  
    ;; Got answer:                                                
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 5606      
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 4, AUTHORITY: 3, ADDITIONAL: 3
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;emeryscatering.com.            IN      ANY
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     1789    IN      MX      5 inbound.registeredsite.com.
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     21589   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    a.ns.interland.net.     5731    IN      A       64.226.28.33
    b.ns.interland.net.     9327    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    c.ns.interland.net.     21511   IN      A       209.237.137.10
    
    ;; Query time: 165 msec
    ;; SERVER: 64.105.204.27#53(64.105.204.27)
    ;; WHEN: Tue Nov  3 08:18:31 2009
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 229
    This is from the second DNS server:

    Code:
    dig @64.105.124.155 emeryscatering.com mx
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.5.0-P2 <<>> @64.105.124.155 emeryscatering.com mx
    ; (1 server found)                                            
    ;; global options:  printcmd                                  
    ;; Got answer:                                                
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 43158     
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 1, AUTHORITY: 3, ADDITIONAL: 4
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;emeryscatering.com.            IN      MX
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     807     IN      MX      5 inbound.registeredsite.com.
    
    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     20607   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20607   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20607   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    inbound.registeredsite.com. 704 IN      A       66.97.46.122
    a.ns.interland.net.     12344   IN      A       64.226.28.33
    b.ns.interland.net.     1146    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    c.ns.interland.net.     1146    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    
    ;; Query time: 139 msec
    ;; SERVER: 64.105.124.155#53(64.105.124.155)
    ;; WHEN: Tue Nov  3 08:21:38 2009           
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 203
    Code:
    dig @64.105.124.155 emeryscatering.com any
    
    ; <<>> DiG 9.5.0-P2 <<>> @64.105.124.155 emeryscatering.com any
    ; (1 server found)                                             
    ;; global options:  printcmd                                   
    ;; Got answer:                                                 
    ;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 16283      
    ;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 4, AUTHORITY: 3, ADDITIONAL: 4
    
    ;; QUESTION SECTION:
    ;emeryscatering.com.            IN      ANY
    
    ;; ANSWER SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     802     IN      MX      5 inbound.registeredsite.com.
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      b.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      a.ns.interland.net.
    emeryscatering.com.     20602   IN      NS      c.ns.interland.net.
    
    ;; ADDITIONAL SECTION:
    inbound.registeredsite.com. 699 IN      A       66.97.46.122
    a.ns.interland.net.     12339   IN      A       64.226.28.33
    b.ns.interland.net.     1141    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    c.ns.interland.net.     1141    IN      A       209.237.137.10
    
    ;; Query time: 118 msec
    ;; SERVER: 64.105.124.155#53(64.105.124.155)
    ;; WHEN: Tue Nov  3 08:21:43 2009
    ;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 245
    The first server has no A record for your site and points to a different address other than your domain name. The second server has an A record but it points to an IP other than your server (I guess). Have you created external DNS A & MX records for your domain and pointing at your IP? To confirm your IP address go to this site and it will tell you what it is: Real-time Geographic IP Service - Free Geolocation Database
    This is what I have set up in DNS Records for emeryscatering.com
    am I pointing to the wrong place?

    emeryscatering.com A 209.237.150.20 30 min
    mail2.emeryscatering.com A 66.166.225.190 30 min
    ftp.emeryscatering.com CNAME emeryscatering.com 30 min
    imap.emeryscatering.com CNAME mymail.myregisteredsi... 30 min
    mail.emeryscatering.com CNAME mail.emeryscatering.c... 1 hour
    pop.emeryscatering.com CNAME mymail.myregisteredsi... 30 min
    smtp.emeryscatering.com CNAME smtp.emeryscatering.c... 1 hour
    Emery's Catering - Rhode Island Caterers for Weddings, Corporate Events, Birthdays and Funerals CNAME emeryscatering.com 30 min
    emeryscatering.com MX(5) inbound.registeredsit... 30 min
    mail2.emeryscatering.com MX(15) mail2.emeryscatering.... 30 min


    Detail for mail2.emeryscatering.com

    A Name: mail2.emeryscatering.com
    IP Address: Time To Live: 30 min 1 hour 1 day 1 week

    MX Name: mail2.emeryscatering.com
    Mail Server Name: Domain or subdomain in example.com format
    Do not enter an IP address
    Preference: 1 5 10 15 20 Custom
    Time To Live: 30 min 1 hour 1 day 1 week

Similar Threads

  1. Error install zimbra 5.0.11 on Fedora 10
    By Alex_Saf in forum Installation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 04:14 AM
  2. [SOLVED] Debian Etch 32 / 64: MTA not working
    By xflip in forum Installation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 03:58 AM
  3. [SOLVED] Upgraded to 5.0 OSS - Sendmail Problem
    By Chewie71 in forum Installation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 06:07 PM
  4. Error occurs after install on Ubuntu
    By vargadanis in forum Installation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 11:47 AM
  5. broken install on fedora core 4??
    By rmvg in forum Installation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-05-2006, 06:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •