I'm trying to add a Subject Alternative Name to the default self-signed certicate, via the GUI. But after following the wizard and restarting ZCS is just reverts to the previous certificate.
1. Sign in and click on "Install Certificate", the wizard pops up.
2. I only have one server, so click next.
3. Click "Install the self-signed certificate", click next
4. Wizard displays yellow box with "The following CSR exists already", so click the tick box "Replace the existing CSR." Change 'US' to 'UK and other details
5. Click the add button and enter the extra server name, click next.
6. Edit "Certificate Validation Days" to 1000, click install.
7. Wizard collapses and green box says "Installing certificate....."
8. Then green box says "Your certificate was installed sucessfully.You must restart your ZCS server to apply the changes."
9. So I drop to the command line and:
10. Log back in, display the certificate and no sign of my edits, just the previous cert.
1. Scratch head.........Have I missed summat?