I'm interested in hosting an OpenSource Zimbra install on a home computer. (Ubuntu, wait for 10.04 LTS?)
I would either use DyNS or a static IP (not setup yet). I would want SSL (self-signed is fine). It is intended for use by my family and my extended family. I would like the option of using the desktop zimbra software for everyone as well.
- Is this possible? If possible, is it a bad idea?
- Are there any gotcha's I should be aware of?
- I believe I have to have a static IP for SSL certs to work. Is that true?
- Do others have a similar setup?
- Is there any documentation that would help with this?