Thread: Network Trial Edition upgrade to Starter Edition

Default Network Trial Edition upgrade to Starter Edition

I am looking to deploy Zimbra at a new company that will have less then 10 employees for atleast the first 24 months.

I just want to confirm that I will be able to upgrade the Network Trial to Starter Edition once I have it installed and configured.

I would also like to confirm that the outlook connector is available in the Starter Edition also.

Zimbra Collaboration Suite is now available in a basic Network Starter Edition package for US $399. You get 15 Professional licensed mailboxes with native synchronization to Outlook and the Apple desktop, back-up / restore and more at over 50% off the normal Zimbra pricing.
    I read the above as confirmation that it does indeed include the connector.

Thanks for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by DrewManto View Post
    I am looking to deploy Zimbra at a new company that will have less then 10 employees for atleast the first 24 months.

I just want to confirm that I will be able to upgrade the Network Trial to Starter Edition once I have it installed and configured.

I would also like to confirm that the outlook connector is available in the Starter Edition also.

I read the above as confirmation that it does indeed include the connector.

Thanks for all your help.
    The Outlook connector is a licensing question you should ask your sales rep, however you can absolutely upgrade the trial to whatever license you purchase. The difference between Network Edition versions is really only the license you've applied. Zimbra itself doesn't really know the difference between the starter edition and any other edition, it just knows how many accounts are licensed to do what. If you've got a valid license that includes outlook, you'll have no issues applying the final license.