I have the Zimbra-6.0.7-OpenSource-Edition (zcs-6.0.7_GA_2473.UBUNTU8.20100616234246) installed on "Ubuntu 8.04. LTS Server"
- Error output for Mail: "delivery temporaily suspnded: connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024 connection refused"
I try to explain how it schould work:
- My Web-Domain: my-web-domain.com
- This Domainname has a CNAME-setting to a DynDNS-Adress: my-dyndns-domain.dyndns.com
- My Router hasn't a static web-IP. My Router send my web-IP to the DynDNS-Adress.
- The Router has the settings to forward the necessary ports to the Server (It is now running in VirtualBox). Firewall are for these ports open.
- Server has network name: zimbra-server
- Zimbra configuration is:
- - Server hostname: zimbra-server
- - Domainname: my-web-domain.com
- - admin E-Mail: email@example.com
I am able to reach the zimbra website on my-web-domain.com, and it is possible to login with admin mail-adress.
I tried to send an e-mail from another e-mail host to firstname.lastname@example.org
This can now be find in Administarion-Tool -> Waiting List -> under "to defer/shelve" (I don't if this is the right translation. In the German GUI: "zurückgestellt").
There is also a error output for this Mail: "delivery temporaily suspnded: connect to 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1]:10024 connection refused"
What is wrong? Thx for help.