ok, after struggling for a while, I have uninstalled everything and re-installed and it works fine.

Details:
- Fedora Core 4
- fixed sym links problem for crypto library (see previous thread)
- fixed mysql config problem, because of limited RAM (see previous thread): I changed the install.sh file as suggested.

During the various install/uninstall, I had some problems with the zimbra store RPM. The install was failing for some reasons.

After doing the uninstall, I have also removed the /opt/zimbra.
I have also killed all the zimbra related processes.
And I have also removed all the zimbra install, config, cert, etc. files and folders from the /tmp directory.

Arnaud