Thread: Bug fixes

yoghurtman Guest

Default Bug fixes

When I first looked at the previous version of hosted Zimbra I could not make entries into the GAL, nor did any of my contacts get displayed when creating new mails (they were in the database as I could see them if I went to contacts, they just would not display when trying to creat mails, etc).

Does anyone know if this bug has been fixed in version 4. I like the look of Zimbra, but it has to do what we need if we are to use it!

Thanks

When I first looked at the previous version of hosted Zimbra I could not make entries into the GAL
    You cannot make entries into GAL, GAL is the list of accounts that exist in zimbra and/or external ldap directory.

nor did any of my contacts get displayed when creating new mails
    Your contacts get displayed with auto-complete or when you click the "To:" button -> "Show names from: Personal and Shared contacts" and then put a dot in the search field.

yoghurtman Guest

Default GAL content

You are right about GAL of course, what I meant to say was that there did not appear to be any entries in the GAL, despite the fact that there were entries within my contacts (even if I could not see them using the To: button).

Is this a similar issue to the To: problem I was describing. I have yet to try the . but hopefully this will get me going.

Thanks for your help

The dot method works for us, but not for any shared contacts. I can see the shared address book under address book, but not when searching by clicking To in a new message. Personal and shared Contacts is selected in Show names from. By the way we are running ZCS network edition 4.5.

Thanks.